In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual, abusive, or illegal in nature or violate the OECA community standards. The OECA team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English translation of your post.
- Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You should contact us if you have an issue with company policies.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.
Now that we have all of that out of the way, please enjoy our forums.